I would just like to take this opportunity to thank everyone, not only from the Potter's House staff members, but the congregation and the community of St John's Methodist Church for making a huge effort in making me feel very welcome!
You have made a great impression and I can truly see a wonderful representation of how the Lord is working in each of our lives!
It has been a great privilege working and being involved in such a loving, warm, welcoming and supportive environment. I am overwhelmed with the excitement and possibilities of what the Lord has in store for us this year, especially with regards to the really young faces of the Church!
When I saw all the children's faces this past Sunday, my insides were filled up to the maximum with such happiness and excitement...I didn’t think I could get any more excited, but somehow, I got more and more excited as time went by and couldn't stop smiling from ear to ear!
The Sunday School New Year's BASH went off fantastically and I hope and pray that it was a mutual feeling amongst all. A friend of mine from school (Kelly Sin Hidge) came along and played the guitar and we all had a great praise and worship time with lots of singing and dancing. The children responded with such eagerness, excitement and enthusiasm, and could really see the joy in their faces! We also had a few games, and activities and of course receiving a few yummy treats at the end was the real cherry on top!
Children from both the 9:45 and 11:30 services were examples to me and to one another of how even just the simplest of smiles can make someone’s day into a bright one, and have no doubt that they will be the shining light that God has intended them to be, wherever they are and wherever they go...SHINING FROM THE INSIDE OUT!
Michelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment