I met with some people today and we were talking about St John's. I found myself so energised by the conversation. There are so many good news stories to tell about being (and becoming) christ-following community in central...
i'm excited about the way we communicate our values.
hey, i'm excited about our values and the kind of community we are - and are shaping...
one of the people i was talking to mentioned that for them coming to St John's was almost like "when no else will accept you, St John's will..."
some people might think that an insult, but for me it was a huge affirmation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree - that is the way all churches should be - I am so pleased someone sees St Johns that way - hopefully in time many more will feel that too. That is a huge affirmation.
ReplyDelete