It's me again.......


I am very nervous. I have to be honest. I really am. Why? Because there is
another FOOD FAIR coming up (28 May, 10h00, Top Hall) and people have
already started avoiding me1 (just joking).
Please, I am sincerely begging everybody at St. John’s to become involved.
This is the only way that this can be a success. And I am sure that we all
want it to be a success. There is also room for a bit of extra funds to help the
church and what a better way than to do it while eating away happily?
Before you use the traditional excuse of not being able to cook, let me tell
you that there are lots of ways in which you can contribute to the FOOD
FAIR.
Here are some ideas:
You can give a monetary donation towards the stall
You can give a donation of holders, containers, packets, serviettes
etc.
You can offer to work at a stall for a slot of one hour
You can offer to help with the setting up or the cleaning up
You can come along on the day and buy some food
You can invite as many friends and family members as possible to
join you1
If there is anything, anything more you need to know, please talk to me, email
me, phone me , SMS me or fax me (I’m unfortunately not on Facebook
or Twitter).
Thanking you in advance,
Bevan
PS: I know that I can rely on you and I know that FOOD FAIR 2011
is going to be great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment