When I was just a little boy, my mom was my hero. She had super-strength, x-ray vision and was always ready to fetch and carry me around in her Mom-mobile. She was always the best cook, and she always made sure there was a little treat for me.
But now that I’m all grown up, things have changed slightly, here’s a little poem to illustrate:
Every day with you is an adventure
What happened to the money I sent ya’?
Even though I pay your rent
You are worth every penny spent.
You’re always getting in trouble,
But I’ll still rescue you on the double.
I know you’d do the same for me
Unless George Clooney got down on one knee.
That’s how a mom is supposed to be.
What happened to the money I sent ya’?
Even though I pay your rent
You are worth every penny spent.
You’re always getting in trouble,
But I’ll still rescue you on the double.
I know you’d do the same for me
Unless George Clooney got down on one knee.
That’s how a mom is supposed to be.
She still is my hero, even when I get called to come and jump-start the Mom-mobile, or help search when she can’t find her x-ray glasses! I’ll never forget the love she always shares.
Moms, we love you lots! Dad’s, be grateful for the work you don’t even realise has been taken care of, and kids, be thankful for every moment you get to spend with Mommy, you don’t know what ironing is ‘til you have to do it yourself!
Have a blessed Mother’s day and don’t forget; she can see what you’re doing back there…
WiDJet

No comments:
Post a Comment