One Way....


I was inspired this week by the scripture verse, John 14:6. Where Jesus says "I am the way, the truth and the life"

There is a song by Hillsong United, titled “One Way”...which in my opinion is such a beautiful and powerful interpretation of encouragement to all, no matter where one is in their life, Jesus is the way! So here are the lyrics...

“One Way”

I lay my life down at your feet
Cause you're the only one I need
I turn to You and You are always there
In troubled times it's You I seek
I put You first that's all I need
I humble all I am to You
ONE WAY
JESUS
You’re the only One I could ever live for
You are always, always there
Every how and everywhere
Your grace abounds so deeply within me
You will never ever change
Yesterday today the same
Forever till forever meets no end
You are the way, the truth and the light
We live by faith and not by sight.
For You, We live it all for YOU

I hope that these words impact your life in some way or other, that we may be encouraged and be at peace, knowing that Jesus is the way, the truth and the light... He will lead us, help us, carry us and bless us!

Have a great and blessed week!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment