We have welcomed 45 different visitors to the web-page in it's first week. For me, that's great news! I hope that you'll bookmark this page and return to it regularly. The more visits we receive, the more motivated we will be to keep it alive and vibant for you...
With so many visits, I'm a little disappointed with the number of comments. Please consider adding your thoughts to the discussion thread under each topic. If you are unsure of how to do this, click on "I'm new, HELP!" on the left to find a brief guide on how to add your comments to the discussion! You are welcome to remain anonymous so there is no reason not to participate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
108 visitors to our web-site in the past two weeks!
ReplyDelete58 unique visitors have logged on, which means that 50 people have come back a second time...
58 members of our church have been quick to find the site!