Young Adult's Camp


43 young Adults from St John's enjoyed a week-end away at Waverly Hills. More photos to follow... The theme was "Becoming the message" and we reflected on lessons from the life of the prophet Jeremiah.

Are there some young adults who would be willing to describe the experience for us? Please leave your experiences for others to read by clicking on COMMENTS below...

4 comments:

  1. Hello church,

    Wow! This is really awesome, great work guys. Ive actually often wondered why we're not moving with the cheese.

    I just wanna say that the camp was great! I met a whole lot of new people and God is showing me and telling me new things. I see God building great community at St John's, underneath our skin colour we are one (I just recently watched The Lion King II).We feel the same, think the same, have same fears, same desires of the heart, face the same callenges. It just revealed to me that we are truly all created in the image of God.

    Just to add to that. Barry, St John's is really blessed to have you as part of the family. May the Lord continue to bless you and your family and mostly to annoint you in his kingdom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camp was great! I'm interested to know how keen people are for another one...and when?

    ReplyDelete
  3. But where are Anton and Tracy?? Couldn't have been the same without them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. But who are Anton and Tracy?


    p.s. could "chopper" by any chance be another name for Anton????

    ReplyDelete